img_2776I’d like to say that this is my favourite breakfast, dessert, meal of all time! This is the reason that I didn’t post last night, because I wanted to post this recipe today. So without further ado, here it is:

Ingredients:

• 3 large (or 4 medium) bananas, sliced, and frozen over night
  • 1/2 Cup of unsweetened coconut milk (add more if needed)
  • Maple syrup (to taste)
  • Frozen berries thawed (optional)
  • Coconut-cinnamon granola (optional)

Method:

1. Take frozen bananas out of fridge, and pop them in a blender with coconut milk and maple syrup. Blend, until the mixture is no longer moving. Then you will want to take off the lid and use a spoon to fold the mixture a bit. This gets rid of the air bubbles that are created. If you have a ‘blender stick’, fell free to use that whilst the mixture in blending.
  2. Repeat the above process until it blends smoothly, and you no longer need to use a spoon or ‘blender stick’ to mix it. This may take a little while (depending on your blender), but it is worth it.
  3. Spoon the mixture in a bowl. If you want you can top the mixture with frozen berries that have thawed, and granola (which I will have a recipe for.

img_2775This is a delicious, easy recipe, that can be rated for breakfast, dessert or whenever! It’s smooth, creamy, and is like having ice cream for breakfast, that’s healthy! I hope you try it out and enjoy it as much as I do.

Taiana xx